The GEF exhibition is the largest environment exhibition in Saudi Arabia and one of the largest in the Middle East. Blending both senior level public and private decision makers, looking to invest in the latest environmental solutions.
Calling all environmental stakeholders!
The Gulf Environment & Sustainable Development Forum is just 10 days away! The annual forum is the only environment conference supported by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz with participation and support from key Suadi organisations such as Presidency of Meteorology & Environment, K.A.C.A.R.E, Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, SABIC and many more.
Don't miss your opportunity to learn from experts in all areas of the environment; including: sustainable development, CSR, waste management and renewable energy, as well as network with environmental stakeholders from across the industrial sector from under €635 per delegate. If you would like to know more, download the brochure or contact our delegate team on +44 203 463 1098.
Get involved in the debate to shape environmental development in the Kingdom - join ministers from across the GCC including:
- H.R.H. Prince Abdulaziz Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Petroleum & Mineral Resources, Saudi Arabia
- H.E. Dr. Rashed Bin Fahd, Minister of Environment and Water, UAE,
- H.E. Dr. Ahmed Bin Mohammed Al Futaisi, Minister of Transport and Communications, Oman
- H.E. Eng. Adel Fakeeh, Minister of Labour, Saudi Arabia
- H.E. Dr. Hassan Abdelkader, Minister of Environment and Physical Development, Sudan
- H.E. Dr. Mustafa Hussain Kamel Ahmed, Minister for Environmental Affairs, Egypt
View the full speaker list here
25th March 2012 - Opening Ceremony: 19:00 onwards
26th March 2012 - Conference Day One: 08:30 - 18:30
27th March 2012 - Conference Day Two: 08:30 - 18:30
For more information please click here